Bible
"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
Well, ain't that the truth!! I have sinned before God, my family, and my church. I am not perfect, not by a long shot, but this was bad. I need help. I need forgiveness, but I am not willing to forgive myself. There is a lot of work ahead of me.
"A man who remains stiff-necked after many rebukes will suddenly be destroyed-without remedy." Proverbs 29:1
Sometimes, that's how I feel. I have no real hope of salvation, because I refuse to forgive myself. This is something I struggle with daily, and pray about.
Well, ain't that the truth!! I have sinned before God, my family, and my church. I am not perfect, not by a long shot, but this was bad. I need help. I need forgiveness, but I am not willing to forgive myself. There is a lot of work ahead of me.
"A man who remains stiff-necked after many rebukes will suddenly be destroyed-without remedy." Proverbs 29:1
Sometimes, that's how I feel. I have no real hope of salvation, because I refuse to forgive myself. This is something I struggle with daily, and pray about.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home