Group crap
Just got done with Art Therapy.
Are these people not getting it? I have no desire to participate in any group anything. I got to listen to a bunch of women telling their sob stories. I could care less!!
"Group session helps to validate your feelings, and it lets you know that you are not alone." Validate my feelings?? What does that mean?? I know well enough that I am not alone, too. They keep forcing me into groups!! I get it, already. I am not alone.
I am getting angrier as the day goes along. If there was any doubt of my desire to terminate myself, they have certainly taken those doubts away. If I get out of here, I am done. Crap.
Are these people not getting it? I have no desire to participate in any group anything. I got to listen to a bunch of women telling their sob stories. I could care less!!
"Group session helps to validate your feelings, and it lets you know that you are not alone." Validate my feelings?? What does that mean?? I know well enough that I am not alone, too. They keep forcing me into groups!! I get it, already. I am not alone.
I am getting angrier as the day goes along. If there was any doubt of my desire to terminate myself, they have certainly taken those doubts away. If I get out of here, I am done. Crap.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home